Social inclusive creativity for NDIS participants
Merryl’s Mosaics offers mosaic, glass fusing and craft, perfect for social and community participation.
Art and craft classes are a proven way to reduce stress, improve mental wellbeing and creativity.
We have fantastic classes, held in-person or purchase a well-instructed DIY Kit that comes with video instruction. Use your NDIS funding to book these in.
Enjoy a creative, therapeutic and relaxing experience, in our casual, arty studio. All our classes are beginner-friendly, with materials provided. Our staff are service-oriented and will ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable experience. You can alternatively purchase a DIY Kit which we will send out to you.
How to book in:
For the self-managed:
If you’re self-managed, you can just book in classes directly – call or email to let us know that you need an invoice and we will email it out to you. Then use it to claim with the NDIS.
If you have a Plan Manager:
- Check that your NDIS plan covers our classes/DIY Kits
The support categories that participants typically use on our classes are Social & community participation, and Capacity building. If you’re unsure, please ask your plan manager.
- Find the class you would like to attend/DIY Kit that you would like to make by looking at our site and workshop options.
- If you are attending with a support worker, please let us know as there will be an additional charge.
- We will email you an invoice.
- You send the invoice to your Plan Manager.
- Your Plan Manager will pay your invoice.
To follow up on the status of these payments, you should contact your plan manager directly.
- Once paid, you can attend your class/we will send out your DIY Kit.
- Attend and enjoy the class!
- If you enjoyed and would like to attend more classes, go back to Step 2 and book in more classes.
For enquiries or to book in: